fredag 5. januar 2018

You deserve flowers!

Happy New Year everyone!

I have made this card that says "You deserve flowers". The text is perfect for this card with lot's and lot's of delightful flowers from Wild Orcid Crafts ;-) I was also so lucky to receive some of the new wooden die cuts keys! They are adorable! I have been using one of them here on my card today. I embossed it with fran-tàge shabby embossing enamel, and I love how it turned out. 






I have been using this lovely lace chipboard from Wycinanka

You can find it HERE.



The stamp is from Norsk Stempelblad AS. I love these small text lines that "says it all".


I have also been using design papers from Maja Design and a die, glass glitter and resin frame from Prima.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you got inspired :-) Be sure to check out the winter sale on Wild Orcid Crafts online store!

Love from Cathrine.

Products from Wild Orcid Crafts:

2 kommentarer:

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)