torsdag 7. desember 2017

Merry Christmas

Hi crafters!

I want to show you my new card made with gorgeous products from Wild Orcid Crafts! This card is filled with some of my favourite flowers to use on Christmas and winter cards. 

I made the pearl pins my self using different sized pearls and pin caps from Wild Orcid Crafts.  I hope you like it :-)







I have also been using chipboards from Wychinanka, large flower die from Papirdesign, text stamp from Norsk Stempelblad AS, round wood frame from Kaisercraft, papers from Maja Design, snowflake die from Memory Box, and fish tail dies from My Favourite Things.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you got inspired :-)
Love 
Cathrine.

Wild Orcid Crafts Products:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)