søndag 27. august 2017

Baby card

Hi crafters!

It's me, Cathrine here today to show you my latest project using gorgeous products from Wild Orchid Crafts, and stamps from Stempelglede.

The stamps I have been using is from the collection "Vintage Baby" and "Post Card from Paris".

I have been using some flowers and berries that I got a while ago, but I found them hard to use. I love them, but have been struggling to make them fit for my cards. This time I decided to give it a good try, and finally I made a card with these sweet flowers!







I hope you liked my baby card.

Thank you for stopping by :-)
Love from Cathrine.
Wild Orcid Craft products:

PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - MIXED WHITE (MKX-392)
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL ANEMONE (MKX-326)
2.2 Yards (2 METRE) WHITE PEARL STRING-4mm (MKX-533)
40 PINK FROSTED BERRY SPRAY (MKX-264)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)