torsdag 9. mars 2017

Exploding box!

Hi everyone!

TodayI want to show you my very first exploding box. This one has a baby theme. I had a really struggled when I made the trolley, and almost gave up the hole project. I'm not to pleased whit the result, but I gave it a chance anyway ;-)






Despite all my trouble I hope you like it :-)

Love from Cathrine.

Pion Products:

Theodore and Bella - Bear hugs PD8608
Theodore and Bella - Borders PD8610
Theodore and Bella - Together PD8604
Theodore and Bella - Miss Ballerina and friends PD8605
Theodore and Bella - Waiting to play PD8602
Theodore and Bella 6x6" - Miss Ballerina and friends PD8702
Theodore and Bella 6x6" - Waiting to play PD8704
Images from the past - Theodore and Bella - PD1625


Wild Orchid Craft's Products:

50 2-TONE BABY PINK HIP ROSEBUDS - GST-024
50 MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS - MKX- 211
50 2 TONE BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) - QVR-024
50 IVORY MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS - MKX-344
2.2 Yards (2 METRE) FLAT BACK WHITE PEARL STRING - ⅛" (4mm) - MKX-612

Stempelglede:

Velkommen lille venn.
LagreLagre

6 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig ble boksen!
    Vogna er kjempesøt; kan godt forstå det var pirkete å lage noe så smått, men resultatet ble flott :))
    God helg til deg!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk Bente! Håper du har hatt ei fin og kreativ helg! Klem fra meg :-)

      Slett
  2. I love this baby box, it is gorgeous! Is the a template for the wee pram or did you make it up yourself? I would love to be able to create something similar for my grandchild due in a few months. :)
    Cheers
    Joanne

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi Natalie! Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm sorry to say that I don't have a tutorial for the pram. I know you can find something similar if you google it. I had to make this so so small to make it fit my box, that is why I i don't have a template. I used round Spellbinders dies, and did my own measurement's along the way. Hope you give it a try. I'm sure you can do it! Love and hug's form me.

      Slett
  3. Wow this is beautiful and your pramis so cute.
    Julie x

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Julia! I really appreciate it <3

      Slett

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)