lørdag 30. mai 2015

New Challenge at Cardabilities!

Hi scrappers!

There is another sketch and challenge for you at Cardabilities!





The sponsors this time is Crafty City.



They have a Facebook page you can visit and like as well.

When you go to the Cardabilities blog you can read more about the prizes and rules.

As always I have done my own interpretation on the sketch made by the amazing Karan Gerber. Here are som pics and close ups for you :-)






We would be trilled if you want to follow Cardabilities blog, or like us on Facebook.

Can't wait to see your contribution for this sketch! Come and play with us :-) 

Good luck!

Love from Cathrine.

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is stunning!!! Thank you for the inspiration! Your work is absolutely amazing, I was browsing your previous work and am blown away by the beauty of your creations. I am your new follower :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much <3 I really appreciate it! Love and hugs from Cathrine

      Slett

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)