fredag 15. mai 2015

Cardabillities challenge!

Hi scrappers!

It's that time in the month again that there is a new challenge at Cardabilities


The sketch is, as always, gorgeous and made by Karan.


The sponsor this time is; 


They have a great online store. I'm sure you can find something there that you like ;-)
You can also find them on Facebook.


They have also a amazing online store!
This is their Facebook page and blog page.


You can read more about the prize you can win this time, and the rules for joining Cardabilities challenge  in our website. 

You are more than welcome to follow the Cardabilities blog. Cardabilities is also on Facebook.







To make this card I have used lovely papers, stamps and picture from a norwegian manufacturer called Papirdesign. The flowers is from Prima, the dies from Spellbinders and the chipboard from Wycinanka and The Dusty Attic. The filmstrip is from Tim Holtz.

I will jump of joy if you want to follow my blog :-) 

Hope I'll se your contribution to this challenge soon! 

Good luck :-)

Hugs from Cathrine.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)