onsdag 15. april 2015

New challenge at Cardabilities!

Hi Crafters!


Cardabilities has another challenge for you! 

This is the sketch, made by lovely Karan, and we can't wait to se your interpretation.



This time the sponsor is


and if you win this challenge you get a
 20$ gift sertificat to use in their store online! 
How great isn't that!?! 
They have a huge amount of dies in their store, so please visit them an have a look. I'm sure you'll find something you like! I know I did ;-)


You can find their blog with lot's of inspiration here. They have a Facebook site as well.

Now I would love to show you my take on this sketch. (Prepare your self for lots of pictures!)








For this card I've used gorgeous papers from Pion, flowers from Wild Orchid Craft,
dies from Sizzix/Prima and Wild Rose Studio. The resin angel and frame is from Kort&Godt.


We would be super happy if you will follow Cardabilities blog or like Cardabilities on Facebook!
And of course if you choose to follow my blog I will jump of joy :-)

Hope to see your card on this challenge! Come and play with us :-)
Good luck everyone!

Hugs and love from Cathrine.



17 kommentarer:

  1. Hi cathrine, this is stunning, I love the lacyness its gorjuss x

    SvarSlett
  2. p.s. where is the lace from please?? x

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Carole for your kind words <3 It really means a lot to me :-)

      I've been searching online to find the laces, but had no luck :-( All I know is that the white lace is from the norwegian manufacturer Kort&Godt. I know that Live&Love Crafts have that brand in their store, but I could not find it. The Ribbon Girl might have some of Kort&Godt's laces, but the store does not open until the 16. april. The tulle ribbon is from May Art, I think.... Not sure... Tried to find it in the norwegian store that I bought it from, but they were sold out. Sorry that I could not help you more, but if I find them I'll give you a hint :-)

      Love and hugs from Cathrine

      Slett
    2. Look what I found :-)
      http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/lace-ribbon-string-/1073-tulle-pleat-trim-43mm.html

      Slett
  3. Wow just saw this gorgeous card and had to pop on your site to visit, it's gorgeous, love everything,
    hugs Liz xx

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Liz! I can also see that you added yourself as a follower :-) You made my day! Love and hugs from Cathrine

      Slett
  4. Så lekkert kort! Nydelig harmonisk og gjennomført.
    :) Karen Elise

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk for gode ord! Hyggelig at du besøker meg :-)

      Slett
  5. Your card is so beautiful... I love the pinks and all the dies that you layered on it. I would love it if someone sent me this card :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Teresa! I really appreciate it :-) Love and hugs to you!

      Slett
  6. Hi cathrine, thank you so much, fab shop, am off to have a look. have a great nite x

    SvarSlett
  7. Saw your beautiful card on fb.... So just poped in here to see all the details..... It's super gorgeous..... Love the attention u paid to each n every details.... Awesome combination.... :-)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it <3 You made my day :-) Hugs!

      Slett
  8. You have very beautiful cards. I love this style. Gorgeous card!

    SvarSlett
  9. Svar
    1. Thank you so much! Nice to hear that you like my work :-) Hugs!

      Slett

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)